The art of living well is to optimize brain health.
When you think of staying fit, don’t just think from the neck down: think about your brain! Brain health plays a critical role in almost everything you do—thinking, feeling, remembering, and even sleeping. Remember, a healthy brain affects how you think. You become what you think: your experiences and your perceptions of those experiences are stored in your subconscious mind, which directs your conscious mind. In other words, your actions are directed by your thoughts, which are the byproducts of your perceptions. You become what you see, and your reality is based on your perceptions because they determine your life choices.
The Super Mind Evolution System: Discover your real mind power secrets. Cure your mind and body while sleeping. Transform your fear into happiness, peace, and inspiration. Get MIND SURGE and 22 POWERFUL TOOLS for FREE to pre-program your dreams to enhance your mind power.
To live well, you need a healthy brain. Optimize brain health throughout your entire life. How do you maintain optimum brain health? Simple, what is good for the heart is also good for the brain. Your heart pumps about 20 percent of your blood to your brain to nourish billions of brain cells with oxygen and nutrients.
To stop your brain from aging, you need to do the following:
(1) Manage your numbers: cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body weight. These numbers affect your heart as well as your brain. Research showed that obese adults with high cholesterol and high blood pressure had six times the risk for dementia. Control these numbers without drugs to optimize brain health.
All-Round Weight Loss: Everybody wants to lose some weight; some may even want to lose a lot more. Sadly, most of them gain back all the pounds they have lost, and then some. Why is that? Because weight loss is not just about eating less; after all, everybody wants to eat more, not less. Weight loss is about everything. Natural healthy weight loss is all-round, that is, it involves the body, the mind, and the spirit. To illustrate, natural healthy weight loss is also about the thinking mid; it is the thoughts that make you fat, more than anything else. According to Esther and Jerry Hicks' bestseller Money and the Law of Attraction, people not only want the food but also believe that the food will make them fat, and thus have created that which they do not want. Unfortunately, their thoughts "attract" what they do not want, so their bodies respond naturally to the thinking mind, and, as a result, they gain instead of losing weight.
(2) Eat a heart-healthy diet, which is essentially a low-fat, high-fiber diet rich in natural nutrients. Eat whole foods, not their processed counterparts.
(3) Avoid all pharmaceutical drugs, which are toxic chemicals, wherever possible. Chemical toxins in foods, drugs, and the environment create free radicals, which damage brain cells. Detoxify your body on a regular basis with Basic Body Detox.
(4) Learn to optimize your breathing, that is, learning to breathe right. Correct breathing brings sufficient oxygen and nutrients to your brain cells for optimum maintenance. Maintaining good posture holds the key to breathing right.
Create a healthier brain through breathing exercises and breathing right.:
(6) To stop your brain from aging, you may need to change your lifestyle, such as getting involved in brain activities to keep your memory sharp and to optimize your cognitive functions. Your brain health may decline as you age due to altered connections among brain cells. The good news is that research has found that keeping your brain active not only increases its vitality, but also builds its reserve of brain cells and connections. Remember, your brain has the capability to generate new brain cells at any age. Adult learning is an important factor in brain health. Use it, or lose it!
Copyright© by Stephen Lau